April 9, 2013

Total mesh cuteness from Inga Wind

I give you Inga Wind's latest creation --- "Alison". It is amazingly cute. I've been wearing this off & on since I got it and it just looks fab. It even makes my (normally small) boobs look more, uh, boobalicious. Oh and the wedgie sandals!! OMG! I'd pay for these separately but they come with the outfit and match it perfectly. The skirt portion is a tiny bit meshie (ie. stiff) but that's not really an issue since it dances and walks very well.

Alison looks exactly like the package photo above.
Alison is $200L including 5 sizes from XXS to L, alphas for dress, dress & shoes and shoes, and belt. Includes mesh shoes with full feet and HUD for skin matching.

SLURL to Inga Wind Clothing: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Pitreavie/173/191/409

No comments:

Post a Comment

All thoughts are welcome.