November 4, 2016

Shoe Alert! Found my Mary Janes for Maitreya!!

Those who know me know how much I love cosplay outfits in Second Life. Everything from cutesy Power Puff Girls stuff to Marvel comics to manga -- SL provides such an amazing array of things to wear. So what cosplay wardrobe would be complete without a pair of  platform Mary Janes and ankle socks? Answer? NONE! You have to have them!

Bella Jane Heels by Pacagaia Creations
The problem has been finding some that work with my (totally awesome) Maitreya Lara mesh body. I've got several pairs of system Mary Janes with my favorites being a pair I picked up at Sarah Nerd's for like $1L millions of years ago. They were perfect with that chunky look that graces the feet of anime stars worldwide. (So to speak.) But alas, system shoes don't work on mesh bods so I've been on the hunt for months now.

Anyway, here they are, Bella Jane Heels by Pacagaia Creations (PC). Now they aren't perfect -- the ankle sock detail around the top is a little klutzy but the rest is purrrrfect. (And how often is someone zooming in on your shoooz anyway? From normal viewing they look fantastic.) I just love the little hearts outlining the shoe top! Sorry about the lighting in my photo studio -- the detail gets a little washed out but trust me, the lace shows up under normal SL conditions.

What's even more amazing is that they are HUD driven so ALL the colors are separately modable including the socks and hearts! BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE! (Hee hee.) They are ONLY $99L on the SL Marketplace.

Now if ONLY I could get some with chunky heels instead of stilettos. Hint hint!

Link to items on SLM: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/PC-Bella-Jane-Heels-wear-to-unpack/9777527

No comments:

Post a Comment

All thoughts are welcome.